Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cottontails

We've gone from snow to temps in the 70s in one week. Don't plant your tomatoes yet though, says our Extension guy; there's still more cold weather to come.


Divided heart-shaped rock that has nothing to do with this post.

I'll be at the Cottontails craft show this weekend at the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic center. So if you are local and have $6, come see me. If you come Friday morning, you may see a friend of mine too. Two blogging soapmakers for the price of one. And if tell me, "You said on your blog that you'd give me a 10% discount," then I will.

6 comments:

Omelay said...

we collect heart shaped rocks around here too.

Latane Barton said...

wish I could meet you there but it's way too far.

Lythrum said...

Good luck with your craft show, hope it goes well. :)

countrypeapie said...

This soap is good stuff, people! We managed to buy only local goods for Christmas presents this year, and the soap was a big hit. The local wine...not so much. Which is a shame -- we so wanted to like it.

Rurality said...

Karl, you had to squint your eyes just right to make this one a heart, but I loved the line running through it.

WLB, thanks, yep that would be a drive!

Lythrun, thanks, it was tiring but fun.

CPP, thanks! I think Alabama wine must be an aquired taste. :)

KFarmer said...

I've put my tomatoes in bigger cups and they are outside right now but plant them yet? No way Jose. Tricky is the weather :)