Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally wonderful



The meteorologist was right Friday morning, when she described the coming weather: finally wonderful!

Wildflowers are popping up everywhere. I've been out with the camera, and will post some pictures soon. (It's raining this morning, or I'd be out trying to find more.)

I should know by now to take the camera everywhere, though, since I ended up really wishing I'd had it yesterday in Birmingham. You just never know when you're going to be surprised by bagpipers.

6 comments:

Lythrum said...

I agree, I am so happy to finally have warm, sunny weather. :)

R.Powers said...

Ninja bagpipers are the worst!

Pablo said...

Those bagpipers. Sneaky and cheeky.

Glad you're having good weather. I think winter gave us one last swipe with that big snow dump over the weekend. Dare I saw we're going to experience spring now?

countrypeapie said...

oh, i love wild bagpiper spottings!

Copper Point Studio said...

I'm glad you finally have some good spring weather. The photo of the four leaf clover is wonderful

Rurality said...

We got a swipe again too - rained all day Sunday, and snow flurries Monday morning. But that should be the last of it, I hope.