Sunday, August 06, 2006

Special editions



It's been a busy week. I didn't mean to stop posting, it just sort of happened. While I was gone, here's what you might have missed:

The lovely young Leigh of Alis Volat Propiis hosted a summery summary: a vacation version of I and the Bird.

Pablo of Roundrock Journal delivered potent quotes while hosting the second Festival of the Trees. (I kept looking for the thong quotes but there weren't any!)

Roger of Words and Pictures, whose beautiful landscape photos I always want to step into, hosted an elegant edition of Circus of the Spineless.

The Scratching Post hosted The Carnival of the Cats, which was organized around a cat's day - sleeping, purring, eating... where was the part about world domination, though?

And of course there was the Friday Ark.

3 comments:

KFarmer said...

Beautiful picture of the cat-tails. I don't know why but I have always found them very interesting to look at. Any idea of what they are good for- other than beauty of course :)

Rurality said...

They have lots of uses, although nowdays people don't usually bother... see here for some of them. (He focuses on eating them.)

R.Powers said...

We just missed you.