Saturday, December 30, 2006

OPBP 2006, Part 2

Some of my favorite pictures from other people's blogs, continued. See Part 1 for disclaimers.

The abundant wildlife in this area, while interesting, has so far proven to be neither humorous nor wacky. These bloggers were more lucky.


Susan met a funny little stinker.


Florida Cracker made some turtle soup.


Jerry spied a bird who wondered about halitosis.


I'm not sure if Robin and Roger were watching the bobcat, or it was watching them.


Vicki made her own animal wackiness. (I think I laughed harder at this picture than at anything all year.)

4 comments:

R.Powers said...

Honored to be included with that crew!
Thanks!

Nickie said...

LOL! Turtle soup!


Tag, You are it (check my blog for details)

Jenn said...

Those are great!

Cathy said...

Yep, the peep-eating Godzilla gets the Funniest award. Dean's backlit field at dawn - the Wow award. Lots of close seconds, though. This was fun!