Sunday, December 31, 2006

OPBP 2006, Part 7

Some of my favorite pictures from other People's blogs, continued. (See Part 1 for explanations & disclaimers.)

Category: Misc Narrow escapes


JKirlin narrowly escaped being run over by a train.


Stephen narrowly escaped being eaten alive by these aliens.


Gnumoon narrowly escaped being trapped there after dark.

-----

That's it for OPBP 2006. Hope you liked them and visited the blogs!

I'm sure I missed a lot of great photos. Periodically throughout the year I'd remember the OPBP idea and make notes. But often I had no time for blog reading, and sometimes I just plain forgot about keeping notes.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Loved all the pictures! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year..

jkirlin said...

Glad you liked the photo. Honored to be mentioned, and pleased to have been able to jump out of the way in time. (Ok, the train was backing away from me, but still....) :)

KFarmer said...

Great photos! There surely is some talent floating out there in bloggy land.

Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year- :)

Nature Girl said...

What a great idea! I love this...I'll have to remember to keep notes this year and do this next year...I've enjoyed finding other blogs through your blog this way. Happy New Year!
Stacie

lisa said...

Thanks for the cool posts! I browsed jkirlin's blog for two hours! Hey...I've been meaning to tell you that I ordered some of your soaps and I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

This was great good fun, looking at all those photos. I laughed that Godzilla was included- and when I clicked to enlarge it and got flipped back to the original post I found myself revisiting a hard month. Amazing how life plows ahead and mostly we find things to smile and laugh about. Thank you. Me? I LOVE the otter on the animal action cam!

As for you-you were on my mind this morning as I unpacked some lucious lime loofah soap for barefoot times here in Florida. Happy New Year!

Rurality said...

Glad y'all liked the pics! Happy new year!

Lisa, I'm so glad you liked the soaps! Thanks.

Vicki the otters are cute but we found two big catfish heads by the edge of the pond yesterday... grrr!