Friday, March 24, 2006

Critter cam - new location



We moved the critter cam to a new location that appeared to be on a game trail, and got this shot on the first night.

I felt a little guilty, because from the look of the leaves in the area, the flash really scared the poor deer. The poor dear.

The camera has a little memory card, which I forgot to return after downloading this photo. The camera will continue to take pictures, store them, and write to the card later on. But the quality doesn't seem the same...



...as you can see in this shot of my dear husband, just before he sprained his ankle. He was returning the memory card that I forgot to put back in the camera. Whoops.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The critter cam! That deer is like, "What the...?"

lol

Last year we had a few deer visit regularly, but I've only seen them once in the past year.

Anonymous said...

Perfect "deer in the headlights" look!

Unknown said...

I like the way the camera caught the deer in motion.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, your woods look just like ours :-)

I was sitting on a log on the slope above the creek today thinking, I'd better get a pic or it's gonna be gone in a month.

R.Powers said...

News Flash!
DEER IN NORTHERN ALABAMA DROPPING DEAD OF HEART ATTACKS. GAME AND FISH DEPT. IS STUMPED.

"They all had a grimace of fear and surprise frozen on their dead faces." said Warden Smith. "Damndest thing I ever saw."

Dave said...

Wait, these things scare deer? I'm getting one!